Run for a cause this fall in our 10th annual 5k Trail Run. Run or walk on this exclusive trail for our 5K only. Participants will receive an event t-shirt*, lite bites before the race, meet and greets with one of our residents & a sample cup for our beer garden with 5 breweries to taste. Geared for all ages, beer garden is for 21+ only. No professional timer will be present for this event.
Pre-registration tickets are ON SALE NOW!
Individuals & teams get ready to lace up your sneaks & soar like eagles! Join us for Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge’s 10th annual 5k Trail Fun Run & Beer Garden! Run or walk our exclusive trail for this event only.
- Participants will receive an event t-shirt*, lite bites before the race, meet and greets with one of our residents & a sample cup for our beer garden with 6 breweries to taste. T-shirts are while supplies last, after pre-registration dates.
- Pre-register by Tuesday, September 5th to guarantee your event t-shirt.
- Participants not wanting to race but take part in the beer garden, tickets are available for $20.
- Water & light bites will be provided for racers, as well as event t-shirts (while supplies last after pre-registration).
- AWARDS: The first two racers who cross the finish line will receive prizes!
- Event Pre-registration will end on Wednesday, 9/27/23 at noon.
- Day of race registration will be open from 8am-9am on Saturday, 9/30/23. The race begins and ends at the Pavilion outside of the Nature Center.
Fun Run Schedule:
- Check-in & Registration: 8-9 am
- 5k Fun Run will start: 9 am
- Awards – top 2 finishers and top Fundraisers: Will follow the end of the race
- Nature Center & Beer Garden opens: 10am, beer garden will remain open till 1pm.
- Feel free to walk around the Wildlife Housing Area, Nature Center & our trails after the race.
Feel free to walk around the Wildlife Housing Area, Nature Center & our trails after the race.
We encourage all participants to share their love of Cedar Run with their friends & family by fundraising either as individuals or as a team. A fundraising toolkit will be sent out to participants post registration, via email on ways you can encourage others to help support your favorite local nonprofit!
The top individual & top team fundraisers will receive a prize!
As a token of our appreciation, the top fundraisers for teams & individuals will be awarded.
Details coming soon.
Donations can be logged under runsignup.com fundraising pages, or cedarrun.org/donate. Make sure the donor says “I am supporting (fill in your name)’s 2023 Trails, Tails & Ales 5k fundraiser!” All recorded donations should be logged before Noon on Wednesday, 9/27/23.
Event details and schedule:
Event Schedule and Course Info:
The 5K Fun Run will begin at 9 AM at Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge at 4 Sawmill Road, Medford, NJ 08055
- Parking: Parking is available in our back parking lot & our staff/volunteers will help guide you to the right space.
- Food/Drink: Water and light bites will be available at the start and end of the race.
- Click for our Cedar Run 5k Fundraising Toolkit!
- Click for our Cedar Run’s Toolkit Social Images
All proceeds from this event go directly towards supporting Cedar Run’s mission of preserving and protecting New Jersey’s wildlife and habitats through education, conservation, and rehabilitation. When you attend a Cedar Run event, you make a direct impact on our community!
We could not hold this event without our generous sponsors!
Looking to get involved?
Sponsorship Opportunities are currently available for our Fall Events!
As a participating sponsor, your company will benefit from the promotion of the event through email outreach, social media, and other efforts directed to our fall events attendees and beyond, demonstrating your commitment to our wildlife and local communities. There are several levels of sponsorship detailed on the Sponsorship Commitment Form. Please select the level that will best reflect your support. Your tax-deductible sponsorship commitment will be used to help support Cedar Run’s mission to preserve and protect our native wildlife.
Thank you to our Sponsors!!
Guardians of the Wild:
– Shoprite of Medford
– Animal & Bird Health Care Center & Hospital
– Holman Automotive
– Chemglass Life Sciences
– Garrison Architects
– Murphy’s Fresh Markets
– Burlington Press
– Laura Bishop Communications
– Radwell International
– Floor Covering International
– Dunleavy & Associates
– Morgan Law LLC
If you are interested in sponsoring to our fundraising event, please reach out to Lisa Franco at email@example.com.