Our educators will help you and your child explore nature through wildlife encounters, crafts, experiments and outdoor adventures.
You and Me Preschool
Our You and Me program is held once a month year-round, with Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday sessions available to choose from.
Classes run 10:00-11:00 am (Tues, Wed, Sat) or 11:15 am-12:15 pm (Tues, Wed only).
Cost is $10/child with one adult free. Extra adults must pay regular admission.
Remaining 2023 Dates and Books:
- 9/9, 9/12 or 9/13 – A Butterfly is Patient by Dianna Hutts Aston
- 10/10, 10/11 or 10/14 – Fungus is Among Us! by Joy Keller
- 11/11, 11/14 or 11/15 – What Do You Do When Something Wants to Eat You? by Steve Jenkins
- 12/9, 12/12 or 12/13 – Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Registration can be made above. Please register each child separately. NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list.
- Parents are required to sign a release form once per school year so we have emergency contact information for all children. The form will be emailed to you after registration or can be completed at your first class.
- Due to the demand for our classes and numerous last minute cancellations. We require that payment be made at the time of registration. We will be unable to provide refunds or credits for changes in schedules/personal conflicts or other personal reasons. However, in the event of a class cancellation due to inclement weather we will offer all registrants a credit towards the next month’s class or a fee refund.
- These classes are “adult and me” so an adult is required to stay with the student. Younger siblings who are not enrolled in our program are welcome, but please make sure that they are not being disruptive to the other children. If we find a younger sibling is being disruptive to the class, we may ask you to excuse yourself from our program.
- Classes will be held outdoors. Only snow closings of the Medford Twp School District will cancel our classes. Please be sure your child is adequately prepared for weather conditions including rain, snow, sun, cold, and heat.
Email our Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org