Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each week. There are two days – Wednesday or Thursday – to choose from to meet your scheduling needs (same lesson runs each day, so please only choose one).
We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the week’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $8/child with adult. Space is limited to 8 children. Face masks are required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in. Advanced registration required.
January’s book include:
- Week 1 (1/6 OR 1/7): Tiny, Perfect Things by M.H. Clark
Week 2 (1/13 OR 1/14): Over and Under the Snow by Kate Messner
Week 3 (1/20 OR 1/21):The Secret Life of Squirrels by Nancy Rose
Week 4 (1/27 OR 1/28): Owl Moon by Jan Yolen
February’s book include:
- Week 1 (2/3 OR 2/4): Swirl by Swirl: Spirals in Nature by Joyce Sidman
- Week 2 (2/10 OR 2/11): Vulture Verses by Diane Lang
- Week 3 (2/17 OR 2/18): Fur, Feather, Fin: All of us are Kin by Diane Lang
- Week 4 (2/24 OR 2/25): Feathers, Not Just for Flying by Melissa Stewart
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our “Refuge Ramblers” sessions running concurrently on Thursdays.
Prefer something virtual? We’ll be running online sessions with the same topics each Tuesday mornings from 10-10:30am. Check out “Snack Time Stories“.
NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list.
You and Me Payment