Check out “Snack Time Stories” virtually each Tuesday OR Wednesday at 10am. Cedar Run’s educators will share one of our favorite nature books with you, show you a fun (and tasty) snack to try and give you ideas for an easy craft or activity to do at home! Ages 3-5, but the whole family is welcome! $3/child or $5/family. After you register, you will receive a Google Meet link to join the session. Check out our Google Meet Etiquette Guide.
September’s books include:
- Week 1 (9/8 OR 9/9): Rainbow Crow retold by Nancy Van Laan
- Week 2 (9/15 OR 9/16): Hey Diddle Diddle, a Food Chain Tale by Pam Kapchinske
- Week 3 (9/22 OR 9/23): A Log’s Life by Wendy Pfeiffer
- Week 4 (9/29 OR 9/30): Going Home by Marianne Berkes
October’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (10/6): Because of an Acorn by Adam Schaefer and Lola M Schaefer
- Week 2 (10/13): TBD
- Week 3 (10/20): TBD
- Week 4 (10/27): Nightsong by Ari Berk and Loren Long
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our virtual “Nature Notes” sessions running after “Snack Time Stories” at 11am.
Prefer something in-person? We’ll be running small group programs on the same topics each Thursday and Friday morning from 10-11am. Check out “You and Me” for ages 3-5 or “Refuge Ramblers” for ages 6-12.
Snack Time Stories Payment