Get the kids unplugged and outdoors this winter! Take a break from virtual learning and delve into real world learning on Cedar Run’s 171 acres.
- Small group sizes – 8-12 children per group, dependent on age. Masks required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in.
- Two days to choose from – Choose from a Wednesday OR Thursday afternoon session (same topic runs each day so please only choose one).
- Two hours of Nature’s classroom time – 1:30-3:30 pm
- Two age groups – K-1st and 2nd-5th. In the event of small groups sizes, groups may combine.
- Sign-up for the whole month and save! Single session: $12/member, $15/non-member; 4 session discount: $40/member, $55/non-member.
Not a member, but want to be? Check out our membership page.
March’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (3/3 OR 3/4): Wonders of Weather
- Week 2 (3/10 OR 3/11): Animal Super Powers
- Week 3 (3/17 OR 3/18): Wildlife Babies
- Week 4 (3/24 OR 3/25): Neighborhood Nests
April’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (3/31 OR 4/1): Natural Dyes
- Week 2 (4/7 OR 4/8): NO CLASSES – Spring Break
- Week 3 (4/14 OR 4/15): Parts of a Tree
- Week 4 (4/21 OR 4/22): Earth Day Soiree
- Week 5 (4/28 OR 4/29): Composting 101
Sign-ups can be made below! Space is limited! NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list. Questions? Email Education@CedarRun.org
Outdoor Afternoons Payment