Get the kids unplugged and outdoors this fall! Take a break from virtual learning and delve into real world learning on Cedar Run’s 171 acres.
- Small group sizes – 8-12 children per group, dependent on age. Masks required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in.
- Three days to choose from – Choose from a Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday afternoon session (same topic runs each day so please only choose one).
- Two hours of Nature’s classroom time – 1:30-3:30 pm
- Two age groups – K-1st and 2nd-5th. In the event of small groups sizes, groups may combine.
- Sign-up for the whole month and save! Single session: $12/member, $15/non-member; 4 session discount: $40/member, $55/non-member.
Not a member, but want to be? Check out our membership page.
November’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (11/3, 11/4 OR 11/5): Super Senses
- Week 2 (11/10, 11/11 OR 11/12): Hair, Fur, Feathers, Scales and Skin
- Week 3 (11/17, 11/18 OR 11/19): Outdoor Survival
- Week 4: NO Classes – Thanksgiving
December’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (12/1, 12/2 OR 12/3): Playing with Fire*
Note: don’t worry we won’t actually be playing with fire!
- Week 2 (12/8, 12/9 OR 12/10): Outrageous Owls
- Week 3 (12/15, 12/16 OR 12/17): Natural Ornaments
- Week 4-5: NO classes – Holidays
Sign-ups can be made below! Space is limited! NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list. Questions? Email Education@CedarRun.org
Outdoor Afternoons Payment