Get the kids unplugged and outdoors this fall! Take a break from virtual learning and delve into real world learning on Cedar Run’s 171 acres.
- Small group sizes – 8-12 children per group, dependent on age. Masks required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in.
- Three days to choose from – Choose from a Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday afternoon session (same topic runs each day so please only choose one).
- Two hours of Nature’s classroom time – 1:30-3:30 pm
- Two age groups – K-1st and 2nd-5th. In the event of small groups sizes, groups may combine.
- Sign-up for the whole month and save! Single session: $12/member, $15/non-member; Full month (4 sessions): $40/member, $55/non-member.
Not a member, but want to be? Check out our membership page.
September’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (9/8, 9/9 OR 9/10): Reptile Ramblings
- Week 2 (9/15, 9/16 OR 9/17): Metamorphosis in the Pond
- Week 3 (9/22, 9/23 OR 9/24): Migration on the Wing
- Week 4 (9/29, 9/30 OR 10/1): Fall Colors
October’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (10/6, 10/7 OR 10/8): Run Cedar’s Run
- Week 2 (10/13, 10/14 OR 10/15): Camouflage in the Wild
- Week 3 (10/20, 10/21 OR 10/22): Minibeasts Abound
- Week 4 (10/27, 10/28 OR 10/29): Dem Bones
Sign-ups can be made below! Space is limited!
Questions: Email Education@CedarRun.org
Outdoor Afternoons Payment