Just in time for hoots & spooks of Halloween! Only the bravest will dare to explore Cedar Run after dark on our haunted guided night hikes! Learn a bit more about the Legend of New Jersey’s famous Jersey Devil, and hope he does not make an appearance while you are deep in the woods.
Sit around a campfire roasting marshmallows & watch a Halloween movie… if you survive…
Geared toward ages 10 and up.
Rain or shine.
Timed Haunted Night Hikes:
- Doors open at 7:00pm. Enjoy a cozy campfire & Halloween movie while you wait for your hike.
- 7:30pm (TIMESLOT FULL)
- Guided hikes will run between 20-30 minutes long, and will be a guided walking hike.
- Recommended to arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled guided hike, and will promptly begin at the scheduled time.
- Limited space of 15 per timed guided hike. Advanced registration required.
- Every participant for the guided hike will need to sign a waiver before participating in the hike. Not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with a heart condition.
Limited space for each Haunted Guided Hike! Grab your tickets now before they… disappear!
- $15 per person.
- Children ages 10-15 must be accompanied by an Adult during the duration of the guided hike.
- No children under 10 may be permitted on the guided hikes.
All proceeds from this event goes directly towards supporting Cedar Run’s mission of the preservation and protection of New Jersey’s wildlife and habitats through education, conservation and rehabilitation. When you attend a Cedar Run event, you make a direct impact in our community!
Please no birthday parties or scout programs for these events. If you are interested in hosting a birthday party or scout program at Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge, please check out our website links for Birthday Parties & Scout Programs.
General admission, promotional day passes (free-day passes/groupons) & library passes will not work for Special Events, such as this one.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to work in a Wildlife Hospital? Are you curious about what goes into the process of rehabilitating injured and/or orphaned wild animals? Now is your chance to go behind-the-scenes and find out! Join one of our state licensed wildlife rehabilitators for brunch (bagels, doughnuts, coffee and tea) followed by an in-depth discussion and tour of our Wildlife Hospital and outdoor rehabilitation enclosures. These facilities are not open to the general public – this is a rare opportunity to tour them with a licensed wildlife rehabilitator. Pricing is $50 per person. This experience is geared for ages 15 and up only. Face masks are required for the duration of the program except when eating.
**Advanced registration required – program size limited to 20 guests!**