Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each week. There are two days – Wednesday or Thursday – to choose from to meet your scheduling needs (same lesson runs each day, so please only choose one).
We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the week’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $8/child with adult. Space is limited to 10 children. Face masks are required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in. Advanced registration required.
April’s book include:
- Week 1 (3/31 OR 4/1): Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt by Kate Messner
- Week 2 (4/7 OR 4/8): NO CLASSES – Spring Break
- Week 3 (4/14 OR 4/15): In the Trees, Honey Bees by Lori Mortensen
- Week 4 (4/21 OR 4/22): More by I.C. Springman
- Week 5 (4/28 OR 4/29): A Nest is Noisy by Dianna Aston
May’s book include:
- Week 1 (5/5 OR 5/6): Sleigh Bells in Springtime by Jessica R. Kratz
- Week 2 (5/12 OR 5/13): The Box Turtle by Vanessa Roeder
- Week 3 (5/19 OR 5/20): Chippy Chipmunk Feels Empathy by Kathy M. Miller
- Week 4 (5/26 OR 5/27): I Don’t Like Snakes by Nicola Davies
June’s book include:
- Week 1 (6/2 OR 6/3): Raindrops Roll by April Pulley Sayre
- Week 2 (6/9 OR 6/10): Gorf’s Pond Fiona Hurlock – Last class!!
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our “Refuge Ramblers” sessions running concurrently on Thursdays.
NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list.
You and Me Payment