Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each month.
We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the month’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $10/child with adult. Space is limited to 12 children. Advanced registration required.
- September’s Book: Senorita Mariposa by Ben Gundersheimer
- October’s Book: A Seed is Sleepy by Dianna Hutts Aston and Sylvia Long
- November’s Book: Time to Sleep by Denise Fleming
- December’s Book: by Britta Teckentrup
- January’s Book: Tiny, Perfect Things by M.H. Clark
- February’s Book: TBD
- March’s Book: Worm Weather by Jean Taft
NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list.
You and Me Payment