Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each week. There are two days – Thursday OR Friday – to choose from to meet your scheduling needs (same lesson runs each day, so please only choose one).
We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the week’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $8/child with adult. Space is limited to 8 children. Face masks are required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in. Advanced registration required.
October’s books include:
- Week 1 (10/8 OR 10/9): Because of an Acorn by Adam Schaefer and Lola M Schaefer
- Week 2 (10/15 OR 10/16): I’m Trying to Love Spiders by
- Week 3 (10/22 OR 10/23): Little Owl’s Night by Divya Srinivasan
- Week 4 (10/29 OR 10/30): Nightsong by Ari Berk and Loren Long
November’s books include:
- Week 1 (11/5 OR 11/6): Winter Dance by Marion Dane Bauer
- Week 2 (11/12 OR 11/13): Move! by Robin Page
- Week 3 (11/19 OR 11/20): Welcome Home, Bear by Il Sung Na
- Week 4: NO classes – Thanksgiving
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our “Refuge Ramblers” sessions running concurrently.
NOTE: Sessions that are FULL will be removed from the sign-up list.
You and Me Payment