Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each week. There are two days – Wednesday or Thursday – to choose from to meet your scheduling needs (same lesson runs each day, so please only choose one).
We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the week’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $8/child with adult. Space is limited to 8 children. Face masks are required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in. Advanced registration required.
November’s books include:
- Week 1 (11/5 OR 11/6): Winter Dance by Marion Dane Bauer
- Week 2 (11/12 OR 11/13): Move! by Robin Page
- Week 3 (11/19 OR 11/20): Welcome Home, Bear by Il Sung Na
- Week 4: NO classes – Thanksgiving
December’s books include:
- Week 1 (12/2-12/3): Annie and the Wild Animals by Jan Brett
- Week 2 (12/9-12/10): Track That Scat by Lisa Morlock
- Week 3 (12/16-12/17): How to Find a Bird by Jennifer Ward
- Week 4-5: NO classes – Holidays
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our “Refuge Ramblers” sessions running concurrently on Thursdays.
NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list.
You and Me Payment