Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each week. There are two days – Thursday OR Friday – to choose from to meet your scheduling needs (same lesson runs each day, so please only choose one).
We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the week’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $8/child with adult. Space is limited to 8 children. Face masks are required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in. Advanced registration required.
September’s books include:
- Week 1 (9/10 OR 9/11): Rainbow Crow retold by Nancy Van Laan
- Week 2 (9/17 OR 9/18): Hey Diddle Diddle, a Food Chain Tale by Pam Kapchinske
- Week 3 (9/24 OR 9/25): A Log’s Life by Wendy Pfeiffer
- Week 4 (10/1 OR 10/2): Going Home by Marianne Berkes
October’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (10/8 OR 10/9): Because of an Acorn by Adam Schaefer and Lola M Schaefer
- Week 2 (10/15 OR 10/16): TBD
- Week 3 (10/22 OR 10/23): TBD
- Week 4 (10/29 OR 10/30): Nightsong by Ari Berk and Loren Long
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our “Refuge Ramblers” sessions running concurrently.
You and Me Payment