Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each week. There are two days – Wednesday or Thursday – to choose from to meet your scheduling needs (same lesson runs each day, so please only choose one).
We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the week’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $8/child with adult. Space is limited to 8 children. Face masks are required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in. Advanced registration required.
March’s book include:
- Week 1 (3/3 OR 3/4): Fairy Houses by Tracy Kane
- Week 2 (3/10 OR 3/11): Have You Heard the Nesting Bird? by Rita Gray
- Week 3 (3/17 OR 3/18): My First Day by Steve Jenkins & Robin Page
- Week 4 (3/24 OR 3/25): A Nest is Noisy by Dianna Aston
April’s book include:
- Week 1 (3/31 OR 4/1): Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt by Kate Messner
- Week 2 (4/7 OR 4/8): NO CLASSES – Spring Break
- Week 3 (4/14 OR 4/15): In the Trees, Honey Bees by Lori Mortensen
- Week 4 (4/21 OR 4/22): More by I.C. Springman
- Week 5 (4/28 OR 4/29): An Egg is Quiet by Dianna Aston
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our “Refuge Ramblers” sessions running concurrently on Thursdays.
Prefer something virtual? We’ll be running online sessions with the same topics each Tuesday mornings from 10-10:30am. Check out “Snack Time Stories“.
NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list.
You and Me Payment