Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each month.
We will read, do a craft and head out and about on an adventure about the month’s theme. 10-11am. Ages 3-5. $10/child with adult. Space is limited to 12 children. Advanced registration required. *Please note: classes are held exclusively outdoors. Please dress for the weather.
- February’s Book: Winter Dance by Marion Dane Bauer
- March’s Book: Worm Weather by Jean Taft
- April’s Book: Bee by Britta Teckentrup
- May’s Book: A Beetle is Shy by Dianna Hutts Aston and Sylvia Long
- June’s Book: Pond Year by Kathryn Lasky
NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list.
You and Me Payment