Add to Calendar
February 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 10:30 am
Check out “Snack Time Stories” virtually each Tuesday at 10am. Cedar Run’s educators will share one of our favorite nature books with you, show you a fun (and tasty) snack to try and give you ideas for an easy craft or activity to do at home! Ages 3-5, but the whole family is welcome! $3/child or $5/family. After you register, you will receive a Google Meet link to join the session. Check out our Google Meet Etiquette Guide.
March’s book include:
- Week 1 (3/2): Fairy Houses by Tracy Kane
- Week 2 (3/9): Have You Heard the Nesting Bird? by Rita Gray
- Week 3 (3/16): My First Day by Steve Jenkins & Robin Page
- Week 4 (3/23): An Egg is Quiet by Dianna Aston
April’s book include:
- Week 1 (3/30): Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt by Kate Messner
- Week 2 (4/6): NO CLASSES – Spring Break
- Week 3 (4/13): In the Trees, Honey Bees by Lori Mortensen
- Week 4 (4/20): More by I.C. Springman
- Week 5 (4/27): A Nest is Noisy by Dianna Aston
Prefer something in-person? We’ll be running small group programs on the same topics each week. Check out “You and Me” for ages 3-5 or “Refuge Ramblers” for ages 6-12.
Virtual Storytime Payment