Check out “Snack Time Stories” virtually each Tuesday at 10am. Cedar Run’s educators will share one of our favorite nature books with you, show you a fun (and tasty) snack to try and give you ideas for an easy craft or activity to do at home! Ages 3-5, but the whole family is welcome! $3/child or $5/family. After you register, you will receive a Google Meet link to join the session. Check out our Google Meet Etiquette Guide.
November’s books include:
- Week 1 (11/3): Winter Dance by Marion Dane Bauer
- Week 2 (11/10): Move! by Robin Page
- Week 3 (11/17): Welcome Home, Bear by Il Sung Na
- Week 4: NO classes – Thanksgiving
December’s books include:
- Week 1 (12/1): Annie and the Wild Animals by Jan Brett
- Week 2 (12/8): Track That Scat by Lisa Morlock
- Week 3 (12/15): How to Find a Bird by Jennifer Ward
- Week 4-5: NO classes – Holidays
Have a child ages 6-12? Check out our virtual “Nature Notes” sessions running after “Snack Time Stories” at 11am.
Snack Time Stories Payment