Get the kids unplugged and outdoors this winter! Take a break from virtual learning and delve into real world learning on Cedar Run’s 171 acres.
- Small group sizes – 8-12 children per group, dependent on age. Masks required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in.
- Two days to choose from – Choose from a Wednesday OR Thursday afternoon session (same topic runs each day so please only choose one).
- Two hours of Nature’s classroom time – 1:30-3:30 pm
- Two age groups – K-1st and 2nd-5th. In the event of small groups sizes, groups may combine.
- Sign-up for the whole month and save! Single session: $12/member, $15/non-member; 4 session discount: $40/member, $55/non-member.
Not a member, but want to be? Check out our membership page.
January’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (1/6 OR 1/7): Winter Adaptations
- Week 2 (1/13 OR 1/14): Get Lost!
- Week 3 (1/20 OR 1/21): Oh Deer…
- Week 4 (1/27 OR 1/28): Tricky Tracks
February’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (2/3 OR 2/4): Animal Signs & Traces
- Week 2 (2/10 OR 2/11): Wildlife Enrichment
- Week 3 (2/17 OR 2/18): Fantastic Feathers
- Week 4 (2/24 OR 2/25): Our Mammal Cousins
Sign-ups can be made below! Space is limited! NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list. Questions? Email Education@CedarRun.org
Outdoor Afternoons Payment