Get the kids unplugged and outdoors this spring! Take a break from virtual learning and delve into real world learning on Cedar Run’s 171 acres.
- Small group sizes – 10-12 children per group, dependent on age. Masks required when social distancing isn’t possible. Temperature check and health screening at check-in.
- Two days to choose from – Choose from a Wednesday OR Thursday afternoon session (same topic runs each day so please only choose one).
- Two hours of Nature’s classroom time – 1:30-3:30 pm
- Two age groups – K-1st and 2nd-5th. In the event of small groups sizes, groups may combine.
- Sign-up for the whole month and save! Single session: $12/member, $15/non-member; 4 session discount: $40/member, $55/non-member.
Not a member, but want to be? Check out our membership page.
May’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (5/5 OR 5/6): Oh Baby (Animals)!
- Week 2 (5/12 OR 5/13): Slither, Crawl and Climb
- Week 3 (5/19 OR 5/20): Go Green
- Week 4 (5/26 OR 5/27): Buggy Bunch
June’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1 (6/2 OR 6/13): Water Olympics
- Week 2 (6/9 OR 6/10): Bog Buddies – Last Class!!
Sign-ups can be made below! Space is limited! NOTE: Sessions that are FULL, or cancelled due to low numbers, will be removed from the sign-up list. Questions? Email Education@CedarRun.org
Outdoor Afternoons Payment