Add to Calendar
March 31, 2022 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Get your creativity flowing when you join us for Creative Crafting Club! Meet with us each month to explore a different crafting technique and make a fun, unique piece of art with our Nature Center and Membership Manager, Ashley! From clay to needle felting, block printing to watercolor, each month will be something new. This club is geared towards adults and teens (16+) and is NOT suitable for children. No prior art experience is required, just a eagerness to learn and create!
- This club will be held in our NEW downstairs community room.
- Advanced registration is required. 20 participants maximum.
- $20/Non-Members, $18/ Members.
Not a member, but want to be? Check out our membership page.
Please no birthday parties for these events. If you are interested in hosting a birthday party at Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge, please check out our website links for Birthday Parties
- March 31st – we’ll be creating the oh-so-cute needle felted mushroom project shown below!
- April, May and June crafts TBD soon.