A fun-filled day for the whole family! Go wild for our wildlife programs, live music, canoeing, food, games, crafts, campfire & more! Great for children ages 3 & up!
Day of Timeline:
- Canoeing on the Cedar Run Lake: 10:00am – 2:45pm(advanced sign-up day of the event) Canoeing on Cedar Run Lake will be available in 20-min. time slots. Space is limited. Please sign-up at the Canoe dock to reserve a time. Life jackets are required for all participants when canoeing.
- Hunters of the Sky (Raptor) Educational Program: 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm
- Storytime with a Wildlife Resident: 10:45am, 12:45pm (20-25 min.)
- Guided Trail Hike: 10:30am, 1:00pm
- Resident Animal Tour: 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm
- Reptile Encounter Program: 11:45am, 1:45pm, 2:15pm (20-25 min.)
- Most events, unless otherwise noted, run approximately 30-35 minutes.
- Registration includes refuge admission for the day including our Wildlife Housing Area and hiking trails. Please explore as you’d like outside of the scheduled activities.
- Meet & Greets with some of our Wildlife Residents throughout the day!
- Make & take crafts, family-friendly games & interactive exhibit tables.
- Campfire with marshmallows available for purchase. (We also have vegan marshmallows!)
- Temporary face tattoos, for an additional purchase.
- Live band will be playing from 10am-2pm, with several breaks.
Our Friends from the following will also be here with educational tables:
- New Jersey Audubon
- Jacques Cousteau National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Burlington County Parks Department
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center
- Girl Scouts from Rancocas Valley Service Unit – They will be providing a craft!
- Boy Scouts of America
- Pinelands Institute at Whitesbog Village (PINES)
- Groark Boys BBQ – due to unforeseen circumstances, they will not be able to make Autumn with the Animals.
- Matty G Dogz
- Fabulous Fig (Vegan!)
- Berry Bus
- Amanda’s Vegan Vibes
- The PopShop – Pumpkin Ice Cream Sundae
Vendor Line-up: Get to know our local small businesses from around the area.
Items for purchase from vendors.
- Spirit Power Fitness & Life Coaching
- Nomadic Inspiration, Natural Handcrafted Jewelry
- AmandaMae, Custom Handmade Macramé and Wall Art
- The Refill Market, Bringing refill and low waste shopping to South Jersey!
- Sunny 16 Nature Creations
- Pinelands Preservation Alliance
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- William Lewis, Author of Piney Tribe
A number of hand-picked crafting & nature-based vendors to shop.
If you would like to be considered as a vendor, please fill out this form:
Application Form // Currently Closed. Thank you for submitting.
We could not hold this event without our generous sponsors!
Looking to get involved?
Sponsorship Opportunities <– Click for Sponsorship Package.
Currently Closed. Thank you for submitting.
As a participating sponsor, your company will benefit from the promotion of the event through email outreach, social media, and other efforts directed to our fall events attendees and beyond, demonstrating your commitment to our wildlife and local communities. There are several levels of sponsorship detailed on the Sponsorship Commitment Form. Please select the level that will best reflect your support. Your tax-deductible sponsorship commitment will be used to help support Cedar Run’s mission to preserve and protect our native wildlife.
Thank you to our Sponsors!!
Guardians of the Wild:
– Shoprite of Medford
– Animal & Bird Health Care Center & Hospital
– Holman Automotive
– Chemglass Life Sciences
– Garrison Architects
– South Jersey Radiology Associates
– Murphy’s Fresh Markets
– Burlington Press
– Laura Bishop Communications
– Radwell International
If you are interested in sponsoring to our fundraising event, please reach out to Lisa Franco at email@example.com.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Purchase tickets in advance & save! (Preregistered is closed as of 9/14/22 at midnight)
- $13 per Adult (Save $2!)
- $10 per Child ages 4-12 (Save $2!)
- FREE for Children 3 & under
Day of ticket pricing:
- $15 per Adult
- $12 per Child ages 4-12
- FREE for Children 3 & under
All proceeds from this event go directly towards supporting Cedar Run’s mission of the preservation and protection of New Jersey’s wildlife and habitats through education, conservation, and rehabilitation. When you attend a Cedar Run event, you make a direct impact in our community!
Want to see the hype?! Check out last year’s event, in our Facebook Photo Album!
Please no birthday parties or scout programs for these events. If you are interested in hosting a birthday party or scout program at Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge, please check out our website links for Birthday Parties & Scout Programs.
General admission, promotional day passes (free-day passes/groupons) & library passes will not work for Special Events, such as this one.