Through Our Lenses Children’s Photo Contest
Friday, April 2 – Sunday, April 11, 2021
KIDS PHOTO CONTEST! Photos taken at Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge
FREE WITH ADMISSION!
- Participate during refuge hours: 7 days, 10:00am–4:00pm (including Easter Sunday)
- Families with children ages 3–17 may take part in the FREE community competition.
- Each child can electronically submit one digital image taken during their visit to Cedar Run, during the dates above only, to be eligible for a prize.
- ALL participants will receive a matted 8 × 10 print of their submission and ALL the photographs will be displayed at Cedar Run during our gallery weekend May 1-2, 2021.
- Winners will be chosen with a first, second and third place winner for best photograph in each age category (3–7 • 8–12 • 13–17) and in overall Animal and Landscape categories.
- There will be no admission charge for participants during the gallery weekend. Prizes can be picked up during the gallery, but prints will be displayed all month long. They can be picked up starting June 1 and up to 60 days afterwards.
- Prizes include t-shirts, symbolic wildlife adoptions, Cedar Run memberships, admission to kids photography workshops and more.
**More details to come to submit photos taken at Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge.