Hey, have a spare half hour on Tuesday or Wednesday mornings? Join us for virtual lessons featuring a range of natural topics and maybe an animal or two! Have a little more time? The same lesson is available and expanded upon in-person on Thursday or Friday mornings! Get out of the house and join us for an extended lesson and hike! Topics will vary per week, but the virtual lesson and the in person lesson will feature the same activities. Find more information below!
- In-person – You and Me Preschool: Thursday or Friday from 10-11am; Join us for a fun and engaging program focused on a fun book each week. We will read, do a craft and head outside on an adventure about the week’s theme (adult must accompany).
- Virtual – Snack Time Stories: Tuesday or Wednesday from 10-10:30am; We’ll share one of our favorite nature books with you, show you a fun (and tasty) snack to try and give you ideas for an easy craft or activity to do at home!
- September’s books include:
Week 1: Rainbow Crow retold by Nancy Van Laan
Week 2: Hey Diddle Diddle, a Food Chain Tale by Pam Kapchinske
Week 3: A Log’s Life by Wendy Pfeiffer
Week 4: Going Home by Marianne Berkes
- In-person – Refuge Ramblers: Thursday or Friday from 10-11am; Get out of the house and join us for a lesson and hike!
- Virtual – Nature Notes: Tuesday or Wednesday 11-11:30am; Join us for virtual lessons featuring a range of natural topics and maybe an animal or two!
- September’s weekly topics include:
- Week 1: Animal Intelligence
- Week 2: Endangered
- Week 3: Fungus
- Week 4: Build a Bird