On the second Tuesday and Wednesday of the month, running September-June (excluding December), one of our educators
will help you and your child explore nature through songs, crafts, and outdoor
Choose from our 10:00-11:30 a.m. session or our 1:00-2:30 p.m. session.
Classes are for ages 3-4.
Pre-registration is required and pricing is $10.00 per child with one adult free.
This is a parent/adult and child program. An adult MUST stay to participate.
Most sessions include some time outdoors so please dress for the weather.
Have a child ages 5-7 or 8+ too? Our Nature Nuts and Eco-Explorers programming runs the same days and times.
Mark Your Calendars!! 2014-2015 Dates and Topics:
• September 9th and 10th — Caterpillars and Butterflies
• October 14th and 15th — Under a Log--Decomposers
• November 11th and 12th — Forests and Trees
• December—NO CLASSES
• January 13th and 14th — Topic TBD
• February 10th and 11th — Native Americans
• March 10th and 11th — Topic TBD
• April 14th and 15th — Animals at Rehab
• May 12th and 13th — Bugs
• June 9th and 10th — Ponds and Frogs
Teaching another topic with your homeschool group or co-op? Contact us about booking a group program to meet your needs.