On the second Tuesday and Wednesday of the month, running September-June (excluding December), one of our educators
will help you and your child explore nature through songs, crafts, and outdoor
Choose from our 10:00-11:30 a.m. session or our 1:00-2:30 p.m. session.
Classes are for ages 3-4.
Pre-registration is required and pricing is $8.00 per child with one adult free.
This is a parent/adult and child program. An adult MUST stay to participate.
Most sessions include some time outdoors so please dress for the weather.
Have a child ages 5-7 or 8+ too? Our Nature Nuts and Eco-Explorers programming runs the same days and times.
• September 10th and 11th —Spiders
• ** October 15th and 16th (NOTE: this session is the 3rd week of the month)—Bats
• November 12th and 13th —Leaves are Falling
• December—NO CLASSES
• January 7th and 8th—Time to Sleep
• February 11th and 12th —Whoo's There?
• March 11th and 12th —All About Birds
• April 8th and 9th —Oh the Places We'll Go!
• May 13th and 14th —Ready to Recycle
• June 10th and 11th —What's in the Water?
Teaching another topic with your homeschool group, co-op or Mom's club? Contact us about booking a group program to meet your needs.